Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Conservative Paul Revere (CPR) Rider Action E-Mail #111
Using the Ukriane Crisis as a smokescreen,
McCarthy and McConnell have betrayed
conservatives by supporting a massive spending
bill that will help keep Democrats in power
Dear Conservative Paul Revere Rider,
In a panic to keep the government open and Ukraine funding flowing, Republican leaders, led by Kevin McCarthy in the House and Mitch McConnell in the Senate, have rushed to join the Democrats in their effort to bankrupt America.
As if we didn’t already have enough to deal with, Congress is now proposing a 2,700 page, $1.5 trillion “omnibus” spending bill loaded with hundreds of millions in giveaways for Left-wing groups and programs.
GOP leaders in Congress need to hear from us! House GOP Leaders Kevin McCarthy (R-CA-23rd) and Mitch McConnell (R-KY) in the Senate need to understand that conservatives have had it with their back-stabbing deals with the Democrats that support an anti-America agenda.
Please take these action steps today:
- Contact McCarthy and McConnell and tell them they are on notice that conservatives are building an army of activists to replace them as GOP leaders with solid and loyal conservatives.
- Post this e-mail to your Facebook page, tweet it out to your Twitter followers, and post on other social media sites to help create a groundswell of support to help oust McCarthy and McConnell.
- Forward this action e-mail to family, friends, co-workers, old schoolmates, fellow church-goers, and others and urge they help with a gift so FedUp PAC can build this army of conservative activists to replace McCarthy and McConnell with solid conservative leaders.
- Rush a gift today so FedUp PAC can continue the “Out With McCarthy and McConnell” effort.
This is exactly why Republicans lose. They have an unprecedented opportunity to ride a massive RED WAVE to victory this November. But just when they are in a position to win, Leaders like McCarthy and McConnell sell us out.
Democrats bragged this bill includes, “the largest increase in non-defense discretionary spending in four years.” Here are a few of the provisions the GOP will vote for if we don’t stop them:
- $17.5 billion (largest increase in over 10 years) for grants to public schools, including indoctrinating pre-K children.
- Keeping COVID alive with $15.6 billion in “emergency” spending, even though $800 billion of the $6 trillion already authorized has not been spent!
- Refusal to end the COVID “emergency” and refusal to end vaccine mandates that are destroying our military and dividing our nation.
- $56 billion to OSHA, CDC, and NIH—agencies which screwed up the entire COVID pandemic with inexcusable delays, heavy-handed mandates, and contradictory guidance.
- $60.7 billion, a 23 percent increase, for the Federal Highway Administration. Apparently, the $2 trillion “infrastructure” bill didn’t provide enough.
- Free college, free housing, free food, free everything! Gee, Socialism is just great isn’t it? As long as you can spend other people’s money!
- Meanwhile, nothing mentioned about border security, and the meagre proposals for “helping” police mostly center on community policing (COPS program), and police “reform.”
And instead of opening up American oil and gas drilling to bring down record high oil and gas prices, the bill doubles down on AOC’s radical New Green Deal:
- Over $20 billion in new spending for wind, solar, electric cars and other radical “green” agendas.
- A 700 percent increase in “environmental Justice,” whatever that means!
So just vote for the bill comrade! And many Republicans apparently will.
House Speaker Pelosi is allowing just 12 hours for review of this 2,700-page monstrosity, that includes another 2,500 pages of explanation! And the bill also holds $13.6 billion in Ukrainian aid hostage to its passage. So just vote for the bill comrade! And many Republicans apparently will.
Texas GOP Rep Chip Roy said, “That is a DISGUSTING display by BOTH SIDES of this body... STOP selling the American people a bill of goods, and I'm looking directly at my party when I say that."
The disgusting willingness by Republican leaders McCarthy and McConnell to join Democrats in their greedy, radical fund the Left spending sprees is the last straw.
We have a historic opportunity to create a RED WAVE in November and take back Congress. But it won’t happen if voters see no difference between the two parties! Why vote if the party only betrays you in the end?
Let’s tell congressional Republican leaders that we can no longer accept their traitorous leadership.
To save our freedom and America,
Richard A. Viguerie
Founder & Chairman of FedUp PAC
P.S. FedUp PAC’s Conservative Paul Revere Riders have become the “tip of the spear” in battle to protect conservative values and our way of life.
Together we must create an army of conservatives to replace McCarthy and McConnell as the leaders of the GOP with solid conservatives if we are going to achieve a governing conservative majority in Congress.
McCarthy and McConnell must understand that conservatives had had it with their betrayal and traitorous actions.
Please forward this action e-mail to family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and others and urge them to support FedUp PAC with a gift to help build a large conservative army to successfully oust McCarthy and McConnell.
If America becoming a socialist country frightens you and you fear for America if the radical, Mean, Evil, and Violent socialist/Marxist Democrats will keep power forever, then do all you can to urge family, friends, business contacts, and even old schoolmates to take an active role by forwarding this FedUpPAC action e-mail to put McCarthy and McConnell on notice or by…
…helping to recruit other Conservative Paul Revere (CPR) Riders who will become part of our army of 3,000,000+ volunteer conservatives educating 100,000,000+ voters to help BRAND the Democrats as anti-God, anti-safety, open borders, violent, power-hungry, elitist socialists/Marxists in the battle to take back our government.
...donating at FedUpPac.org/donate to help FedUp PAC reach more conservative voters to help oust McCarty and McConnell (You can also mail a donation to: P.O. Box 1370, Manassas, VA 20108.)
…making copies and handing them out to family, friends, neighbors, and others to create a groundswell of support build an army of conservatives who will no longer tolerate the betrayal of McCarthy and McConnell.
…going to FedUpPAC.org and viewing the many other educational items we have.
Paid for by FedUp PAC
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions to FedUp PAC are not tax deductible.
Richard A. Viguerie, Chairman • P.O. Box 1370, Manassas, VA 20108
FedUp PAC is an Independent Expenditure political action committee in support of electinng etoa Conservative Republican Congress.
FedUp PAC can accept unlimited-size donations as well as corporate donations.
Contributions may be used to cover costs of communications, compliance, administration, and fundraising for FedUp PAC's projects to achieve a governing constitutional conservative majority.