The Democrat who currently occupies the 7th, Abigail Spanberger, has to be worried since she supports these widely unpopular policies, and she won her 2020 election with only 50.9 percent of the vote.
As voters in Virginia become more outraged and dissatisfied over the direction of our country and with a vulnerable Democrat who supports these disastrous policies, the best opportunity to win back the 7th District is with a Conservative Movement candidate, and that candidate is Yesli Vega.
We need Yesli in Congress, and I hope you will join me and other conservatives in doing two very important things to help her win the June 21st primary, they are:
1st: Forward this email to everyone you know in Virginia (family, friends, neighbors, fellow church members, Christmas Card lists, etc.) and ask them to forward it to all conservatives they know in Virginia.
2nd: Help with a donation to her campaign. Go to: Support Yesli (winred.com) to make your best gift today.
Although the Republican field is crowded with other Republicans, Yesli is the choice of Conservative Movement leaders and could use your financial help to break out of the pack and win the Republican primary on the 21st of June.
The radical and unpopular agenda of Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi that Spanberger supports has largely been left unchallenged in our local communities and by establishment Republicans in Congress.
That’s why we need a strong movement conservative fighter in Congress like Yesli who will stand up against the Left and, if necessary, weak Republican leaders who just want to go along and get along.
As the country spirals into chaos, we need Conservative Movement disruptors in Congress!
And that’s why national conservative movement leaders are uniting to support Yesli. These leaders know Yesli is the Conservative Movement’s candidate who walks with us and will stand up to weak Republican leaders.
Conservative Movement leaders rallying support for Yesli include:
(Organization names included for identification purposes only.)
- David Bossie, Deputy Campaign Manager for President Trump (2016) and President of Citizens United.
- Congressman Dave Brat, Founding Member of the House Freedom Caucus who took down sitting Majority Leader, Eric Cantor, and represented this district from 2014-2018.
- Lou Cordia, President Cordia & Associates, a conservative government and public relations firm, and the Founder and Executive Director of the Reagan Alumni Association.
- Senator Ted Cruz, Conservative Republican United States Senator from Texas.
- Congressman Louie Gohmert, Conservative Republican Congressman for Texas and House Freedom Caucus Member.
- Congressman Bob Good, Conservative Republican Congressman who used to represent parts of this district and House Freedom Caucus Member.
- Larry Pratt, Longtime Executive Director for Gun Owners of America.
- Corey Stewart, Former Chairman of the Prince William Board of Supervisors and 2018 Republican nominee for U.S. Senate.
- Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, Attorney and Conservative Activist.
- Richard Viguerie, Chairman of ConservativeHQ and American Target Advertising (One of the Founding Fathers of the modern-day Conservative Movement).
Yesli needs Virginians to get to the polls on or before June 21 for the Republican primary. If you live in the 7th District, here are the early voting polling locations (Election Day voting remains at your regular location).
Yesli Vega is the candidate of the Conservative Movement.
A gift of $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or more today is needed to help Yesli get additional e-mails, social media, and other digital messages out as the Conservative Movement candidate to voters before the primary on Tuesday, June 21st.
- A gift of $100 would help Yesli’s team visit 8 to 10 more neighborhoods.
- $250 would help get out dozens of yard signs.
- A gift of $500 would help pay for several thousand get-out-the-vote calls.
- A gift of $1,000 would help add to Yesli’s last-minute TV ad campaign.
Yesli needs conservatives to support her in the primary with your vote if you live in the 7th, financial help, and your prayers. The Left is serious about keeping power and they will raise millions to save Abigail Spanberger, their liberal lackey.
Yesli is the candidate to take back the 7th and will help push Republican leadership to fight Democrats in the battle to stop their socialist/Marxist agenda.
Our country needs Yesli and as the Conservative Movement candidate, she has the fire-in-the-belly to take on the radical Democrats from destroying the country you and I know and love.
Please remember to get out and vote for her, or urge others to do so if you don’t live in the 7th and help with a donation to her campaign: Support Yesli (winred.com).
And urge everyone you know in Virginia to do the same.
For a Conservative Majority,
Kenneth T. Cuccinelli, II
Acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security (2019-2021)
President, Senate Conservatives Fund (2014-2019)
Attorney General of Virginia (2010-2014)
P.S. All of us regularly think and hear the question, “How can we get more conservatives in the U.S. Congress,” and the answer is, “It’s the Primaries” - we need your help today to forward this e-mail to everyone you know!
P.P.S. Please help Yesli Vega, the Conservative Movement’s candidate for Virginia’s 7th Congressional District, come out on top June 21 with a gift of $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or more today.